Moving average package consisting of:
- SMA (Smoothed Moving Average)
- EMA (Exponential Moving Average)
- AEMA (Adaptive Moving Average)
- WMA (Weighted Moving Average)
with up to 5 customisable instances. For the documentation, problem reports and recommendations please use the add-on's wiki page.
Please remark the the add-on requires Bookmap 7.2+.
There are several ways to interpret a Stochastic Oscillator. Three popular methods include:
- Buy when the Oscillator (either %K or %D) falls below a specific level (for example, 20) and then rises above that level. Sell when the Oscillator rises above a specific level (for example, 80) and then falls below that level;
- Buy when the %K line rises above the %D line and sell when the %K line falls below the %D line;
- Look for divergences. For instance: where prices are making a series of new highs and the Stochastic Oscillator is failing to surpass its previous highs.